A collection of random links I've found interesting today:
- "Misleading the ABC is not quite the same as misleading the Parliament as a political crime." The ABC just being the public. No problems misleading them!
- "Or perhaps this is democracy, American-style."
- "there is plenty of moisture in the sub-soil going into spring, and with normal weather patterns from now on, good crops are almost assured" phew ... just need some more water in our supply catchments (Melbourne is in its seventh year of drought) (just found an information-packed weekly update)
- "I think we were doing weeding and it turned ... turned theatrical."
- "Somewhere out in cyberspace, someone is having a good laugh every time this guff gets another run." (be sure to check the next story out too :)