I have a couple of low-end consumer cameras - a Canon EOS 500N with a 28-105 f3.5-4.5 or 50mm f1.8 on the front (shooting Fuji Velvia or Kodak 400 MAX) and a Canon Powershot A80. Some day I might put up some of my older negative-based shots.
There's a few groups of photos:
- New camera, day one...
- Peace Rally, 15 of Feb, 2003
- Photos from Kate's 25th birthday "prohibition" party
- Photos from the Fringe Festival, 2001
- Around Kew (where I rented in 1997/1998)
Walking up to Mt Erica (near Mt Baw Baw)
Near and in Warburton
Around Marysville/Lake Mountain
- Around a friend's holiday house near Colonbinane
- Various stuff around Melbourne (updated Feb 2003)
- Other stuff