Rachel's Blog: Cheese List
Thu, 08 May 2008
Things that are cheesing me off today:
- People who do not include their name on a file when they know that 15 other identical files will be perused at the same time.
- People who send three times as much data as requested. Yes, you're special. We'll make an exception for you.
- Websites that highlight text using blue. And underlining. And it's not a link.
- Small talk.
- People who commit to projects then remain conspicuously silent and absent. (This may include me, I'm afraid.)
- The fact that I only just remembered to boil water for the pasta when the rest of dinner is almost ready.
- I could really use a drink, but I have a headache.
Don't know why I'm complaining. I won a free $100 facial today. I'm not really a day spa/facial/massage kind of person, but I'll make an effort to enjoy it.