OK, I confess that last list of unfinished projects included only those currently in plain sight (ie on the dining table). Happily some of these others are actually for me! But as they are tucked away in various drawers or on shelves they mustn't have a high priority.
- Black velveteen jacket - started 4 years ago, still have to attach sleeves and bag lining.
- Fabric and patterns exist for one brown top, one green dress and one pair of tartan pants.
- Medieval tapestry cushion cover thingy - not even started yet.
- Japanese sumo dolls
- Blue and red striped cushions for Abbey's room
- Hem Abbey's curtains
- Jayde doll (ohhhh, yes...it's on the way!! Unfortunately I started it with hair and you know, that's the hardest part.)
- Plus card file of art and craft ideas yet to be and a room full of materials to play with.
Edited to add:
So a bit of room rearrangment later (ie looking behind things) reveals even more unfinished projects.
- "Thing" for dad. Materials bought before his last birthday. May actually begin it before the next one.
- Half a papier mache flying pig
- Three puppet heads awaiting bodies
- Unrealised "Absynthea" gothic rag doll
- More coasters!
- Too much in the mending pile to mention