I could never hope to uphold this site's position as the preeminent Justine Clarke Appreciation Blog if I did not tell you that her new album Songs To Make You Smile will be in stores this Thurs 3rd July. Just in time for the school hols!
The main impression left by the police officer who visited Abbey's kinder today is that the back seat of the police car is "really stinky".
At my graduation we had some guy talking about road accidents and statistics. This speech is far more motivating, and I must say, more appropriate.
The Fringe Benefits of Failure, and the Importance of Imagination.
Hello, blog. You're still here then? Have a meme.
Pinched from Lili.
How to play:
a. Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search.
b. Using only the first page, pick an image.
c. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into this mosaic maker.
1. What is your first name?
2. What is your favorite food?
3. What high school did you go to?
4. What is your favorite color?
5. Who is your celebrity crush?
6. Favorite drink?
7. Dream vacation?
8. Favorite dessert?
9. What you want to be when you grow up?
10. What do you love most in life?
11. One Word to describe you.
12. Your flickr name (I got no hits for my flickr name, so used my Last.fm name instead,)