Richard Jones' Log: PyWeek 13 (September 2011) is coming!
The 13th Python Game Programming Challenge (PyWeek) is coming. It'll run from the 11th to the 18th of September.
The PyWeek challenge:
- Invites entrants to write a game in one week from scratch either as an individual or in a team,
- Is intended to be challenging and fun,
- Will hopefully increase the public body of game tools, code and expertise,
- Will let a lot of people actually finish a game, and
- May inspire new projects (with ready made teams!)
If you've never written a game before and would like to try things out then perhaps you could try either: