Richard Jones' Log: Python Game Programming Challenge (PyWeek) #14 is coming!
The 14th Python Game Programming Challenge (PyWeek) is coming. It'll run from the 6th to the 13th of May.
The PyWeek challenge:
- Invites entrants to write a game in one week from scratch either as an individual or in a team,
- Is intended to be challenging and fun,
- Will increase the public body of game tools, code and expertise,
- Will let a lot of people actually finish a game, and
- May inspire new projects (with ready made teams!)
If you're in the US and can make it I'm co-presenting a 3 hour pygame tutorial at PyCon in March.