The 12th Python Game Programming Challenge (PyWeek) is almost upon us. It'll run from the 3rd to the 10th of April. Registration for teams and individuals is now open on the website.
The PyWeek challenge:
- Invites entrants to write a game in one week from scratch either as an individual or in a team,
- Is intended to be challenging and fun,
- Will hopefully increase the public body of game tools, code and expertise,
- Will let a lot of people actually finish a game, and
- May inspire new projects (with ready made teams!)
If you've never written a game before and would like to try things out then perhaps you could try either: