In the end, there was a lot that was left unfinished, unfortunately. We only barely had time to complete the actual gameplay portion, and it ended up a lot more simpler than what we would've liked to do. There are a lot of polish issues too. E.g. I just found a resource leak, that'll end up eating all CPU after a couple of levels (that's what I get for testing only the first level in the final crunch).
However, despite the misgivings I have about our entry, this event has been a lot of fun and I have learned a lot about working in a team, and making games in general. I'm completely exhausted, but still, I hope there will be another event like this soon. :)